Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Vacation Part 1

Some may have noticed the lack of blogging going on this past month, and it is without regret that I say, ´well you have to live to write´. So as my buss meanders through Drammen on its ostensibly well paved roads, I can safely put my time to blogging use. This summer started as most summers do, a trip to the homestead that is Kambo. And I have to give a lot of credit to my dear mom who made this homecoming a pleasant one, what with all the heavenly Mexican home cooking and all her and B´s help with the house, washing, painting, and so on. I finally got my tenants out, and it took no time at all to find a a new one. That thorn in my side aside, I could breathe a little easier.



Anyhew, I also had the opportunity to host a little BBQ for one of the classes. The weather notwithstanding I think it was a pretty good day. There is little better than the company of good friends, sharing some beer and good food. Like the saying goes, "and man hath no greater pleasure under the sun but to eat, drink and be merry". But so ends my short two weeks in Moss.I am actually on my way there as I write this but that is a story for another time=).

Expect Vacation Part 2 shortly!