Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010, look out here I come!

After more contemplation on the past year's whims, much can be said and also unsaid for the undone and the much to be repeated. Autumn 2009 saw the emergence of a full social calendar which has been positive and awesome to say the least. Workwise, these past months have been truly fulfilling and I have worked hard to give it my all and not let anybody down. My efforts did not go unnoticed as I was presented with a token, on behalf of a couple of the classes, in recognition of my commitment to work and duty. It was perhaps one of the most unexpected and warmning moments of my professional life yet! Thanks Class 59&60.

Looking into the new year I am not sure what my resolutions should be. Perhaps be more daring in certain aspects of my life, perhaps not spread myself too thin. Definitely read more! I for certain would like to learn at least 3 new skills in the year to come. One is already lined up, two have yet to be realised. I'll let you know how it pans out.

Anyhew, a couple of more days of vacation time and then work starts, and I couldn't look forward to it more. New challenges are in the pipeline and I can already see they need to be prepared for well!

Here's to a new year, cheers guys!